Article provided by: Baystate Recovery Center
If you’re a victim of addiction, our addiction treatment in Massachusetts is the perfect solution to your problems. Baystate Recovery Center promotes fast recovery, relapse prevention strategies, and healthy living long after completing the rehab treatment. If you can’t find a reliable solution to your addiction, visit our top rehab facilities in Massachusetts, and we’ll find one together!
How to treat drug addiction effectively
Drug addiction is a debilitating disorder with severe long-term consequences, and finding adequate treatment is not easy. To prevent relapse and offer patients a reliable solution to their problems, we have developed the ideal rehabilitation protocol. Our rehab strategy relies on:
- Inpatient care and detox – Our top Massachusetts rehabs use detox to flush the drugs from your system, lower the impact of the withdrawal, prevent relapse, and stabilize your mental and physical status. After detoxing, the inpatient treatment will take you through multiple therapies and recovery procedures to capitalize on detox results.
- Day treatment/Partial Hospitalization Program – PHP is the next treatment program, following inpatient care, relying on day treatment five days per week. It’s one of the core programs of our best Massachusetts detox and drug rehab centers, allowing patients to participate in rehab during the day and return to their families for the night.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – IOP follows the Partial Hospitalization Program with only a slight reduction in intensity. You will participate in therapies like DBT and CBT and procedures like mindfulness practices, relapse prevention guidance, recovery groups, etc.
- Outpatient program – The outpatient program is the lowest on the intensity scale, offering minimum structure but invaluable support during recovery nonetheless. The outpatient program allows you to pursue your rehab goals while remaining socially active and caring for your daily duties (family, education, job).
How we approach the rehabilitation process
Experience has taught us that addiction affects people in unique ways, supporting the idea that the treatment needs to follow the same course. Our drug and alcohol rehab treatment centers near me provide personalized treatment and recovery support for maximum benefits. We know that people tend to recover at a different pace, depending on clinical status, medical history, co-occurring disorders, the substance they’re using, withdrawal intensity, etc.
To make sure everybody has a chance at fast recovery, we adapt the recovery treatment to each patient’s medical and psychiatric profile. By doing that, the benefits of our Massachusetts inpatient drug rehab and addiction treatment are immense, as it will help you:
- Overcome the withdrawal fast, effectively, and with as little discomfort as possible
- Become more confident in your abilities
- Control your cravings and harmful behavior more effectively
- Understand your addiction and its causes
- Build a better, cleaner future for you and your family
- Make peace with yourself and your loved ones, etc.
At Baystate Recovery Center, we offer personalized addiction treatment in Massachusetts to provide people with a second chance to life. Contact our rehab professionals at (855) 88-SOBER, check your insurance options, and let’s begin the treatment! Believe, and we’ll help you make it a reality!