Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in /home/pmoncado/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Premium-SEO/seo-automation.php on line 1210
Article provided by: Star Recovery Center
For immediate drug rehab in Anaheim, you need to contact our top specialists as soon as possible. At Star Recovery Centers, we offer complete recovery services, a safe and comfortable recovery environment, and therapy and guidance at affordable prices.
The dangers of self-detox
Self-detox procedures are largely ineffective due to the victims’ lack of knowledge in medication interactions, overdoses, and physiological responses. They are also dangerous and potentially life-threatening for the same reasons. Failing to detox on your own can affect your confidence and deter you from trying it again or joining a reliable rehabilitation program.
We advise you to refrain from resorting to self-medication due to the dangers involved, causing you to waste time, money, effort, and even your life. Our professionals can handle the detoxification process effectively, providing you with safety and comfort during the procedure. We use medication and therapy to:
- Diminish the discomfort of the withdrawal during the detox process
- Stabilize your mental and emotional functioning
- Flush the drug from your body
- Repair the nervous system and reset the addicted brain
- Minimize cravings
- Prepare you for subsequent treatments and therapy
We perform detox in a clean, safe, and comfortable environment, monitoring our patients’ progress throughout the procedure. This will help them focus on their recovery more effectively and gain peace of mind, knowing we will protect them 24/7.
How to recover from drug addiction safely
The first step towards safe and effective recovery from addiction begins with joining a reliable and certified drug rehab in Anaheim. The rehabilitation process consists of several phases:
- Clinical assessment and detox – Assessing your health status, medical history, and addiction-related specifics to determine the ideal treatment approach. The detox phase follows next, cleansing your body and stabilizing your cognitive and emotional functioning.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – We rely on dual diagnosis treatment to pinpoint any potential co-occurring disorders and address them during rehab using medication, therapy, and counseling. This program will boost your ability to recover, prevent long-term relapse, and improve your mental and emotional stability over the years.
- Inpatient treatment – The inpatient treatment follows the detox program, relying on 24/7 monitoring and support for sustainable recovery, healing, and personal growth. You will undergo psychotherapies, group meetings, recreational therapies, and specific recovery programs for sustained sobriety during the treatment.
- Outpatient program – We don’t offer outpatient services, but we partner with facilities that do. The outpatient program is vital for creating a bridge between inpatient treatment and an independent and healthy lifestyle after rehab.
- Aftercare program – The aftercare program is among the most important components of our drug rehab in Anaheim. It relies on weekly or monthly therapy sessions, counseling, and group meetings to promote continuous commitment to sobriety, healthy living, and accountability over the years.
Contact Star Recovery Centers as soon as possible for an immediate appointment and clinical diagnosis. Our professionals will assess your addiction and mental state, recommending a patient-oriented recovery protocol that will forever change your life. Be brave, leave your shame and fear behind, and start a new chapter in your life!