Article provided by: Schauder Chiropractic & Wellness
With over 35 years of experience, Schauder Chiropractic & Wellness Center offers the best Orlando chiropractic for back pain” href=”https://orlando-chiropractic.com/chiropractic-therapy-in-orlando-fl/”>Orlando chiropractic for back pain. Dr. Ellis Schauder and Dr. Elysa Schauder offer expert chiropractic care and more at affordable prices to improve their patients' quality of life.
Can a chiropractor fix your back?
Research shows that chiropractic care can help relieve lower back pain when used in combination with traditional medical treatment. Patients who seek chiropractic care report better outcomes than those who rely on traditional medical care alone. Chiropractic therapy helps align your spine without the use of any invasive treatments and is a much safer alternative to anti-inflammatory medications, epidural steroid injections, and surgery.
By meeting with a chiropractic couple of times a month, you not only address your pain condition but also enjoy improved sleep and relief from muscle tension and stress. Chiropractic adjustments are incredibly effective and offer a whole array of benefits in addition to pain relief.
When should I see a chiropractor for back pain?
Chiropractors specialize in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of back, neck, shoulder, and other musculoskeletal pains. Seeking their advice can help minimize your pain level and enable you to lead an active and healthy life. Meet with a chiropractor, if you experience any of the following symptoms for more than a week:
- Intense pain at night or when you lie down
- Back pain that persists for more than six weeks
- Pain that radiates down one or both legs
- Numb or tingling sensation in one or both legs
- Unexplained weight loss
- Inflammation or redness at the site of pain
Besides, if you experience back pain after a car accident, fall, or sports injury, schedule a consultation with a skilled chiropractor for an expert opinion. You may also seek the help of a chiropractic doctor if you suffer from bladder control and bowel issues.
What are the three methods chiropractors use to treat back pain?
Chronic back pain is a condition that affects millions of Americans and can occur as a result of injuries, heavy lifting, pregnancy, aging, etc. Here are the three common treatment techniques used by our leading chiropractors in Orlando, FL, to help patients overcome pain:
- Soft tissue therapy – Our Orlando chiropractor uses manual release therapy, trigger point therapy, and instrument-assisted soft tissue therapy to relieve pain and improve blood circulation. Our soft tissue therapy also improves flexibility, promotes sleep, and decreases tension.
- Manual therapy – Our acclaimed Orlando chiropractic doctor uses this technique to help his patients regain motion. To accomplish this, our expert uses slow and gentle stretches on the affected joint and manipulates the area with the help of certain strokes.
- Exercise Therapy/Self-Management – Our doctor for chiropractic services in Orlando, FL, Dr. Ellis Schauder will teach simple exercises, safe lifting techniques, and coach you on the best postures. By practicing these exercises regularly, you can overcome the pain once and for all and prevent re-injury.
Contact Schauder Chiropractic & Wellness Center for appointments today at (407) 275-6700. We offer the best Orlando chiropractic for back pain with a team of skilled chiropractors, compassionate RNs, and advanced techniques.